If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

onsdag den 9. november 2016

Happy Christmas og hygge i Galleri Livsmaleri


Hygge is such a beautiful feeling. It's the feeling of absolute trust, togetherness and calm. It's woolly sweaters, woodburners, homemade bread and candles. And NOT the stupid scented ones, I don't know a single Danish household that uses scented candles. Hygge is about authenticity, it's real, not artificial. Also Hygge is about personal relationships. Friends, family, dogs, cats, plants. And personal means walking the fine line between socially inclusive activities and socially excluding activities. And the best 3 ways to get cosy with a Dane are
A. Bring homemade food,
B. Stock up on snaps (firewater, hooch, pure alcohol ;)) and
C: buy them personal presents.

So this year I am flat out making #nisser and #rudolfos personalised with the names of the people in the family (hanging off the antlers or on tags on the presents)

Because what is Hygge without a Rudolfo stone?
Personal Rudolfos start at 12£
Personal story stones start at 25£
All gift-wrapped and blessed with the sparkles of my love for Art
Gift vouchers for stones and paintings available too. You can catch me on livsmalerier@gmail.com or on instagram: Sussi.louise
#danishchristmas #hyggeforreal #artbysussi #gallerilivsmaleri #sussilouise #stoneartbysussi #rockpainting #stenmaleri #storiesonstones #hyggetime #sussishappyartproject #happyart #hyggist #threewisemen #pixi #ilovechristmas








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar