I ship world wide but if you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can find it the Grove Bookshop, Ilkley, the Picture Framer Shop in Knaresborough, on the Railway Station platform and at Michael Cohrt, Lumsås, DK. My home studio is open by appointment only. Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise

At the moment there is a short waiting list for commissions

tirsdag den 2. februar 2016

Happy Valentine's day

For a Danish person Valentine's day is a pretty new concept,  however celebrating love is not :)
I offer three types of Valentine's greetings from the gallery.  Cards,  notebooks and love stones.

The cards are hand drawn and I add the name or initials you wish and even write the card with a short (ish) message and send it for you if you wish. Secret or surprise love letters are SO romantic...

I have a limited amount of small blank page notebooks that I can paint to order; or you can buy one of the ones below...

I also do love stones with lovebirds or loving couples (humans, dogs, cats, you name it).  You can buy one with matching card or notebook too :)

Hand drawn cards 2.50£
Message 1£
Stamp - depends on country

Hand drawn notebook 2.90£ plus shipping

Small lovebird stone from 4.80£ plus shipping
When you buy a stone, a matching card costs 1.75£ (message and postage not included)

For danske priser gang med 10 :) jeg sender meget gerne fra England.