If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

tirsdag den 2. februar 2016

Happy Valentine's day

For a Danish person Valentine's day is a pretty new concept,  however celebrating love is not :)
I offer three types of Valentine's greetings from the gallery.  Cards,  notebooks and love stones.

The cards are hand drawn and I add the name or initials you wish and even write the card with a short (ish) message and send it for you if you wish. Secret or surprise love letters are SO romantic...

I have a limited amount of small blank page notebooks that I can paint to order; or you can buy one of the ones below...

I also do love stones with lovebirds or loving couples (humans, dogs, cats, you name it).  You can buy one with matching card or notebook too :)

Hand drawn cards 2.50£
Message 1£
Stamp - depends on country

Hand drawn notebook 2.90£ plus shipping

Small lovebird stone from 4.80£ plus shipping
When you buy a stone, a matching card costs 1.75£ (message and postage not included)

For danske priser gang med 10 :) jeg sender meget gerne fra England.





















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar