If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

lørdag den 3. oktober 2015

Knaresborough railway station - Mini exhibition

In October I have been invited to share a selection of my stones and mini paintings at Michaels Bespoke Picture Framer on Knaresborough Railway Station.

Drop by and have a look He is open from 8am-5pm except Mondays (even though he is often to be found there all the same). He is the best picture framer I have yet worked with as an artist! Out of hours you can still see a display of the stones in the window. I love the way the colours brighten up the window ledge.

And PS the Old Ticket Office Café on the station is absolutely FAB too







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar