If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

onsdag den 3. juli 2013

And then there were two

I have been working on this painting for months. I wanted to tell a story about a little girl who managed all by her own. It is a classic theme so - in fear of falling into a Pippi Longstocking trap - I got stuck. Suddenly yesterday it came to me it is NOT a story about loneliness or fending for one's own... It is a story about multiple life-histories rolled into one. A girl happy to explore the world from her lighthouse home. A magical story about travel in one place. Experiencing a road trip to Paris through books a journey to far shores with human lighthouses by boat, a lovestory. To life.
The painting is approximately 15x15 cms so using a magnifying glass is essential.
As always there is a ladybird and a bike hidden somewhere. Hope you enjoy

PS MUST get a digital camera - my phone does NOT give the painting credit

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar